Graduate Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Salary depending on experience – 25 days holiday + bank holidays + discretionary performance bonus + pension + medical cover + flexible working
A leading building services consultancy requires graduates in mechanical & electrical design engineering to work on a variety of prestigious building services projects. Applicants will be either newly graduated or already have 1-3 years’ experience and have achieved a minimum of a 2.1 BEng or MEng degree in an appropriate subject.
The successful candidate will join our in-house training scheme to achieve chartership with one of our recognised engineering institutions. The position provides excellent career opportunities and benefits from a first-rate remuneration package.
To apply for this role you should meet the following criteria:
• BEng or MEng qualified in relevant degree
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Be passionate, driven and determined to develop career to higher status
• Be fully IT literate with knowledge of BIM and relevant design software
• Hold a full UK driving license
• Be smart in appearance and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Above average in written and spoken English
• Have excellent time management skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The job role will include the following:
• Preparation of detailed design calculation
• Providing solutions to design problems
• Supporting the administration of projects
• Production of manual and CAD drawings
• Production of Revit 3D designs
• Working with clients and design teams
• Preparation of sites surveys
• Commitment to achieving professional qualification
Working in a friendly environment you will assist senior engineers in all aspects of mechanical design. You will be assigned a mentor within your team who will work and liaise closely with you in your day-to-day work.
SDS have an excellent track record and reputation across the South West. This role will appeal to an ambitious engineer looking for real career development with the opportunity to work on major projects and the chance to develop their knowledge of the built environment.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SDS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not accept CVs from agencies.