IT Technical Support Officer
Salary depending on experience – 25 days holiday + bank holidays + performance related profit share + pension + medical cover + flexible working arrangement
A leading building services consultancy requires an IT Technical Support Officer to monitor company IT assets and maintain the computer systems and networks. Applicants will have IT degree/qualification or have relevant experience and good understanding of IT systems, networks, software licensing etc.
The position provides excellent career opportunities and benefits from a first-rate remuneration package.
To apply for this role you should meet the following criteria:
• Relevant IT degree or qualification
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Be passionate, driven and determined to develop career to higher status
• Ability to think logically
• Problem solving skills and attention to details
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• Hold a full UK driving license
• Be smart in appearance and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Above average in written and spoken English
• Have excellent time management skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The job role will include the following:
• Checking PC set ups
• Ordering and maintain suitable IT equipment
• Software licence management
• IT asset database management
• Arranging PAT testing
• Cyber Security Management
• Internal support and managing queries with external IT support
• Supporting marketing team with company web design
• Managing company Intranet (SharePoint)
• Word/Excel formatting / generating templates
• Occasional travel to other sites
Working in a friendly environment you will assist others in all aspects of IT support.
SDS have an excellent track record and reputation across the South West. This role will appeal to an ambitious person looking for real career development.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
SDS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not accept CVs from agencies.