Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary is depending on experience + discretionary performance related bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, medical cover, flexible working
SDS are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Principal Mechanical Engineer to join our Exeter office to support the Regional Director. You will hold a relevant degree, have achieved either CEng or IEng through an appropriate engineering institution and have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
The position provides excellent career opportunities and benefits from a first-rate remuneration package. Successful candidate will be client facing and comfortable in developing, supporting and mentoring others.
• Must have a mechanical building services background
• Competent in leading design projects and managing internal engineering teams
• Have a sound commercial, financial and contractual understanding of working in a consulting practice
• Ability to represent the company in client and multi-disciplinary design team meetings
• Experience with Revit, Cymap or Hevacomp
• Personality traits of an ideal candidate are; dynamic, driven, and approachable with good level of emotional intelligence
• Preferably, the successful candidate will live within a commutable 45-mile radius of the office
The recruitment process will start with an initial meeting with the Exeter Office Regional Director followed by a formal interview with the Managing Director. There will also be a psychometric profiling assessment.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
SDS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not accept CVs from agencies.