Grade 1 listed 16-bedroom prestigious hotel dating to 1810, designed by Olga Polizzi with fine dining facilities.
Located in Milton Abbot a 15 minute drive from Tavistock
The 16 bedroom hotel was carefully restored in the spirit of the Regency period, retaining original features.
SDS undertook the detailed design of the mechanical services incorporating:
Electrical services associated with the mechanical system
Centralised gas boiler plant served from bulk LPG gas storage tanks
Services sympathetically coordinated with building structure in close liaison with English Heritage
Borehole cold water complete with filtration system.