SDS Charity Pub Quiz – Anagram Round
Read the clues and solve the anagram!
Hint: All of the anagrams relate to 2004 – the year SDS was founded.
- Social media platform launched on 4 February 2004
- Leader of the country
- 2004 Eurovision winners
Are in UK
- Longstanding comedy series, which aired it’s final episode on 6 May 2004
- Born during the Crimea War and named ‘Timothy’, what creature died in 2004?
- Dropped out of high school in 1944 to join the military, then went on to earn his diploma in 2004 at the age of 78
Add envy kick
- Queen’s grandchild who celebrated their 18th birthday this year
- UK athlete who won a second Gold medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- The name of the largest ocean liner ever built, which was unveiled in 2004
At query women
- In November 2004, 20 music artists came together to record a single. What was it called?
Adkins smoothers twitchy