SDS are licensed to undertake BREEAM assessments in multiple scheme types and offer practical, tried and tested methods to help develop a strategy to successfully achieve BREEAM accreditation from initial assessment through to final certification.
Our BREEAM approach is based around collaboration with clients to determine how BREEAM is best used to suit their particular needs. Once determined, an assessment target rating can be agreed upon and a simple route map prepared for dissemination with the design team to ensure the requirements are understood and embedded in the scheme design.
By undertaking the BREEAM assessor role as part of a wider scope of service, SDS can offer an integrated solution to maximise BREEAM performance in all scheme types.
We offer practical, tried and tested methods to achieve BREEAM compliance from initial assessment through to final certification
- Collaboration with design team members and clients
- Detailed assessment, monitoring, feedback and advice
- Designs to achieve BREEAM assessment target rating
- Design and advisory services to support compliance
- Thermal modelling and daylight analysis
- Commissioning management
“BREEAM is a registered trademark of BRE (the Building Research Establishment Ltd. Community Trade Mark E5778551). The BREEAM marks, logos and symbols are the Copyright of BRE and are reproduced by permission”
- Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)
- Building Information Modelling
- Next Generation BIM Coordination
- Specialist Services